Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

She's Here!!!! Our pride and Joy


We finally have a name for the little one Hailey Jordan Bostwick was born Dec 17th at 7:58 pm via C-section despite mom trying natural birth for 20 hours, weighing in at a healthy 7 lbs 6.3 ounces, 20 inches long. Moms doing much better and has even taken the baby on walks around the hospital. I will have plenty of stories and pics to share with you. Raquel and baby get out of the hospital Saturday at 11 am. I will give a better update later and also inlude better pics(this ones from my cell phone) Hope all of you have a happy and safe holiday.

5 comments:

The Eathornes said...

oh she is beautiful!! Congrats guys!!! I LOVE the name. Tell Raquel that I am sooo happy for her and to take it easy after that c-section...I know how that goes!!! I can't wait to see more pics!!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy and relieved that Raquel is up and around. We wish we could have been there for the birth but we will be there in a few weeks. We can't wait to hold little Miss Hailey. Congratulations!!

Have a wonderful 1st Christmas with your new little girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so precious. I can't wait to see more photos. Enjoy this special time.

Anonymous said...

Wow -- I know people always say this when they see newborns, but she REALLY is GORGEOUS.... Beautiful, beautiful little girl. I love her name... SO glad Raquel is doing well. Enjoy your first Christmas!! {{HUGS}}

Unknown said...

Wonders of the world; she is beautiful; I'm sure a joy, Lots of love and give kisses from me to her.Glad your are doing fine. Raquel the best is just to come. Give my best to Sean also, you have a hand full take care of them.

Love Tia Mimi