Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

40 weeks (click here)

Ok so we are at 40 weeks and it is pretty much a waiting game at this point and trust me it's a little tense around these parts. So I thought I would make a little poll to predict the birth date. I was almost positive she would be born on my birthday but it appears she is plenty happy where she's at. I am going a little stir crazy, I must of checked the cameras 10 times to make sure they are charged and ready to go. We will keep everyone informed!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Raquel!!! I am sure it is not any fun waiting! Soon your little bundle of joy will be here. I cannot wait!!!!

The Eathornes said...

Carter arrived the day after my due date and I went into labor on my due date...so maybe today will be your big day!!

Shannon said...

She is quite the stubborn little girl already! I hope she decides to join us soon. We are all so excited. Can't wait. Sean, at least you got an awesome camera bag prior to the labor. :)