Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

39 weeks (click for information)



Here are some more pictures to enjoy. Some are from my shower at work that was held on November 18th. My teammates Dawn, Erin, and Jill did a great job. My co-workers got a lot of nice items for the baby. It meant a lot to Sean and I.

The other pictures are of me at 39 weeks and two days in the baby's room. We just took some pictures around the room to share with you.

I will update more tomorrow after my doctor's appointment.

If you have problems getting pics click here

6 comments:

The Eathornes said...

Raquel you look fantastic...you are glowing!!

Anonymous said...

Love the babies room! It's soooo cute. Of course, I have always loved Pooh. :) Looks like you had 2 awesome showers!

Anonymous said...

I can't see the photos : (

Anonymous said...

Ok -- where are you??? Are you having the baby?? I'm depending on th blof for my update!!! :) I'm so excited for you guys!! Christmas babies are the BEST! :)

Unknown said...

Raquel,
You look radiant so happy and excited. Belly looks big but that is to be expected otherwise I can tell you have taken good care of yourself. You look wonderful. The joy is still to come. Wish I would be there.

Love,
Tia Mimi

Anonymous said...

Hi Raquel...I agree with everyone, you look fabulous and extremely happy. Shelby can't believe the "Countdown ticker" is at 1 day to go. Hopefully, it will be right.

Love you...have Grandma Judy call us whenever you go into the hospital...no matter what time.