Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Latest Baby News!

No not a baby yet!  I went to the doctor this past Wednesday and was still dilated the same between 1-2 cm.  I was effaced a little more.  The doctor said things were moving along fine.  If I don't have the baby by Monday (my due date), then I will keep my doctor's appointment for the 17th and see how things are progressing.  On the 18th, I would call the hospital to see if there is room for me to be induced.  If there is no room, I would have to wait until the 24th of December unless I had the baby before then.  We are hoping that things go naturally and that I don't have to be induced or wait until the 24th.  It seems as though the baby is comfortable where she is at.  Auntie Shannon seems to believe that she isn't coming because she doesn't have a name.  She may be right!!! 

1 comment:

The Eathornes said...

oh no! Hopefully everything will just happen on its own and BEFORE the 24th...that way you can be home with her for her first Christmas!!! I'll pray for that!