Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

37 weeks (click for information)

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday.  Baby Bostwick is doing great.  Her heartbeat is strong at 138 bpm.  I am now dilated to 1 cm.  The doctor said that doesn't mean much for now and that I can continue to keep working.  I am going to try to work up until as far as I can.  I am still doing fine except for the little cold I have.  It is been hard to sleep at night because of the congestion and sore throat.  I am finally starting to feel a little better and got some sleep last night.  I can't believe we are at the final countdown and it could be any time now.  We are excited and nervous.  Soon our lives will be changed forever.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting....yes, your lives will be changed forever but in the most amazing way! I have tears in my eyes just thinking about when Shelby and Lucas were babies. Okay..now I feel like your Mom. We have so many things to be Thankful this year.

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

We need weekly pictures! The baby will start dropping soon and your whole profile will change!

Love you.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kristy :)