Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

36 weeks (click for information)

Sorry that I am behind.  Sean does a much better job keeping up with the blog.  I don't know how to do all the cool things he does.  Last week I started my weekly appointments.  Everything went well.  I wasn't dilated at all yet.  I am still feeling fine.  It seems like we are still trying to get things done around the house.  Sean has been great with getting all the projects done around here.

I was also able to find a long term substitute for my class while I am out on maternity leave.  She is great.  She has taught 4th grade in Florida and did a long term sub position last year in our district.  She is going to come and meet the kids on December 2nd and 3rd and just shadow me both of those days.  I feel relieved that I have that taken care of.  

No comments: