Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

35 Weeks (click for information)

Ok so yesterday was the baby shower and I was ran off rather quickly, more like ran, lol. From what I saw it was really impressive and would like to thank everyone so much as Raquel couldn't stop talking about it.

I spent the day with my Grandfather and had a great time doing a little target practice and inspecting carpet to help complete the basement. Before I left Mom and Grandma arrived and we were able to finish off the day with a few hands of "Oh Hell", a card game that's a bit of a family tradition.

I got home at 11 and Raquel was already in thank you card mode, but stopped immediately to show me everything including the SCRAP BOOK. We both love it and thank you all for all of the hard work. I can't thank everyone enough as I know you made this an unforgettable day for her. I know she was missing her family but just the turn out alone meant so much to her.

Props to everyone for the planning and participation of this occasion especially my sis Shannon who from day 1 new she was going to make this the best baby shower ever. Thanks again

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks so much for the props. :) I was honored to take part in the this day for Raquel and I was hoping it would be very special for her especially since her family could not be here for it. Love, Auntie Shannon