Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

SLEEP at 7 weeks

As many of you already know, Hailey has had her days and nights mixed up and well sleep had not been a part of an everyday activity for me.  I could not believe how much she slept last night.  I put her down at 11:30 pm and she did not wake up until 4:30 am.  She got changed and fed and was back to sleep by 6:30 am.  She finally woke up at 10:20 am.  Now you can call me paranoid, but I was worried because she wasn't sleeping long enough through the night and now is she sleeping too much????  Well I am not going to complain about last night.  I just hope she continues with that sleeping pattern.  Keep your fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yahoo!!!! I will pray that this pattern continues. A friend of mine told me that her baby was sleeping through the night at 7 weeks as well. Maybe 7 is the "lucky" number. I hope this continues for you. :)

Raquel said...

I may have spoken too soon. We didn't have such a great night last night. Her first round was 3 and 1/2 hours and then maybe slept for another hour or so. She is know taking a nap. WHEEWWW! It has been a long day.

Grandma Barb said...

Little ones sure are unpredictable. Glad you had one good night.

The Eathornes said...

oh the nightime wakings....I remember it and it wasn't much fun......but.....cherish those quiet moments as tired as you may be because believe it or not you will miss those mommy/baby moments!