Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Our First Photo Session

On Valentine's Day, we went and took family pictures at JC Penney's.  I was a bit worried because Hailey fell asleep in the car and I knew we would have to wake her up when we got there.  You never know if she will be in a good mood or bad mood.  Luckily for us, she was in a good mood.  We were so happy with the pictures.  We had lots of smiles.  I don't get to pick them up until sometime next week.

It wasn't until after the pictures that we encountered some problems.  Sean and I were looking at the pictures making our selections and Hailey started to get a bit fussy, so I decided to go into the changing room to feed her.  All was well.  We were wrapping up the order and Hailey decided to go to the bathroom.  The lady at JC Penney's said laughing "it is never as bad as it sounds".  Boy was she wrong.  I got Hailey back into the changing room and noticed the poop had gone everywhere.  It was all over her new outfit.  So I sat down nervously trying to get her cleaned up.  Thank goodness I had taken an extra change of clothes.  I got her all cleaned up  and we joined Sean.  Sean looked at my sweater and asked what was on it.  YUCK, Hailey had gotten some poop on my new sweater.  I handed Hailey over to Sean so I could put my coat on and Hailey decided to throw up all over Sean's sweater.  By this point, it became a laughing matter.  Sean handed her back to me so he could put on his coat.  We left in a hurry hoping no one noticed.  We were just happy that all of this happened after the pictures.  This will be a great story to share with Hailey when she gets older.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TeeHee...it won't be the last time you get pooped on...trust me. Poop, pee, throw-up...get used to it.

I can't wait to see the photos.

Grandma Barb said...

We had a great laugh over the poop story and agree with Kristy...it won't be the last time. Glad you could laugh over it.

We're excited to see the photos.

Love,