Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Week 28 (click here)

Your pregnancy: 28 weeks


How your baby's growing:

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry all it's been a fun packed couple of weeks. Between Raquel and I we have been sick for the last couple of weeks. Seems like just when one of us is about to get over it the other one gets sick and the ugly sequence starts all over. Anyway I'm sure Raquel will fill everyone in but since the last post we have seen the baby move often and it really is something out of a sci fi film. We both get a kick out of it and it has made for some good laughs. Anyway I am going to keep it short as I need to get some rest. Hope everyone is doing well.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe I am at 28 weeks already. It is truly amazing how time flies by. As Sean said, it has been fun to see the baby move. She moves parts of my stomach at times. She is also moving a lot more now. She really moves quite a bit when I am watching the Broncos or Cowboys play. Sean and I both know she will be a football fan, but we don't know who she will cheer for yet. I say the Cowboys, but Sean might have a different story. We go to the doctor tomorrow for my 28 week ultrasound. I am excited to see what she looks like now. I know she has developed much more now than the last time we had one.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I hope you two start to feel better. Let us know how the ultrasound goes tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you guys. Love you both! :)

BigDaddy said...

Wow Auntie Shannon you are quick to comment. We hadn't even finished the comments yet. We will definitely let you know how the ultrasound goes. Love you! Raquel and Sean

Grandma Judy said...

Sorry to hear you are both sick. I hope by now you are feeling better. The ultrasound is amazing to see how she is growing. I am counting the days. It won't be long before we will be holding her, kissing her and loving her. Love you Grandma Judy