Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Week 25 (click here)

(Bibs courtesy of Aunt Kristy and Uncle Louie)

(Cheerleader uniform gift from Aunt Shannon and Uncle Pat)

Sorry we were extremely busy last week so for those of you that like the weekly baby info I have linked the info for week 25 above. In other news the the battle between Aunts and Uncles seems to have heated up a bit. Louie and Kristy came in with the baby's first personalized bibs and Shannon and Pat the first athletic paraphernalia.

3 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Both of these are so cute (I wonder if the baby won't end up with a Cowboy cheerleader outfit too).

Can't believe that time is moving so quickly. She'll be arriving before we know it.

Shannon said...

I think we all know who is winning...I mean how can you beat the bronco's cheerleading outfit? Just Kidding! We will love her all so much it will be ridiculous. :)

Raquel said...

I know exactly who is winning, but I just didn't want to say. Ha! Ha!