Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So what are the top Girl names out there? (click here for the top 100 of 2007)

Here are the top 10 off of that list, what are your thoughts? For the fun of it we will create a poll with the top suggestions. I can tell you that Raquel and I already have our favorites but won't share those right off the bat.

***feel free to click the top 100 (above) to make other selections as well. Some people thought they were only choosing from the top 10***

Girls' names
1. Sophia
2. Isabella
3. Emma
4. Madison
5. Ava
6. Addison
7. Hailey
8. Emily
9. Kaitlyn
10. Olivia

7 comments:

Shannon said...

My choices are Isabella, Ava, and Addison. :)

Marika said...

I like Olivia, Sophia, and Isabella!

Grandma Judy said...

I like Isabella and Hailey. Grandma Judy

Shannon said...

Looking at the top 100 I also like Mckenna, Sydney, Kayla, Gabriella. I know my vote doens't matter...I just thought I would let you know anyway. :)

Grandma Barb said...

I like Ashlyn, Alana, Savannah, Madison, Addison, Kaylee, Kayla and especially Jordan.

Are you guys getting close to picking?

Raquel said...

We are trying, but we can't agree on a name.

Anonymous said...

Hi Raquel, it's Hannah. Mom just showed me your website and I think Emma is the cutest name! Hope your feeling well!

See ya soon!