Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Text the movie (click here)


If anyone is interested Raquel thought it would be cool if I posted the website to the movie I worked on. The above link will take you to the music video for the movie and if you view the behind the scenes footage you may even see me in my Oscar winning performance. And now the Oscar for best High school dance chaperone goes too......

I think it's true what they say the camera does add about 50 pounds...

Check out the rest of the website one of the actors in this film Jonathon Trent has a major roll in Transformers 2

The biggest star of the film is Hanna Hall, or young Jenny from Forest Gump.

Here's a link to an article on the movie as well

www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=6722

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is really cool that you were a part of this. Let me know when it comes out. :)