Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

23 Weeks (Click for information)



My doctor's appointment went well last Wednesday. The doctor said the baby was growing perfectly. Her heartbeat was 146 bpm. I will have another ultrasound at 28 weeks. So far I have been feeling great. I have felt the baby move more often now. Sean and I have gone to the movies the last two weekends and I have really felt her move. She reacts to loud noises. Sean even got to feel her move last night.

I have been back to school since July 30th and students came on August 6th. The students and parents are excited, which was a relief because I wasn't sure how they would react. I think it's going to be a great year!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute belly! I am glad you continue to feel so well. I hope to feel the baby move soon. :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! You are showing now! That's so cool that you can feel her moving too! Love you!

Auntie Kristy said...

You look great...and I'm happy you are feeling great too! Feeling her move is the greatest. Make sure you read her books and do lots of talking to her.

Love you
Auntie Kristy

Grandma Judy said...

You look great mija. So cute. I am so excited. Tell our baby girl we love her from grandpa and grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Hola Hermana y Hermano,
Just a little helpful advice from ol'uncle Lou...I have three lullaby's I to this day sing to my 8 and 9 year old kids..."twinkle, twinkle, little star" "you are my sunshine" and don't ask me why this last one but what the heck it worked when they were younger..."silent night". Don't laugh Sean...you'll understand...if I wasn't over 30 I'd probably try out for Idol with those three songs...-Uncle Lou

Christy said...

Hey there... was just thinking of yo and thought I'd pop over and check out your blog... Sounds like you are doing fab!! Cute belly! :)