Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

21 Weeks (click here for information)

So Raquel is 21 weeks and we are now in the process of contemplating names. I will be honest we both were set on the name if it was a boy (Conner) but still are not completely sure what we want to name our little girl. It's a big deal when you think about it after all this is something she will have to live with. We find ourselves asking questions like what sounds good?, what nick names will she have? what will her middle name be and so on. So far a few of the names being kicked around are Sierra, Jordan (my idea. lol), Tehya, and a bunch of other names. We will keep you posted!!!!

9 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

I like your process...it's a name for a lifetime. I think Jordan is my favorite...keep us posted. Love you both!

danica said...

You should list your name possibilities in a poll!

Congrats again on your sweet baby, you can already tell she is beautiful from the ultrasound!

BigDaddy said...

That could be fun to see what people like.

Shannon said...

I agree with Danica just to see what others like. I do think that the you two need to decide because she will be your little girl. Out of the three you gave, I think I like Tehya the best. I can't remember how your pronounce it when you were telling me, but I remember really liking it. There was another one that Raquel mentioned but I can't remember. Keep us posted. Love to both!

Raquel said...

Shannon-the other name I liked was Alyssa.

BigDaddy said...

We will work on a poll this weekend, just for the fun of it, as I have the final say in the name...lol

Auntie Kristy said...

Don't worry too much about the name. Pick a few favorites and when you see her face..you will know which one to choose.

We need another belly picture!

Thanks for the updates. I love them!

Shannon said...

Thanks for the name Raquel. I like Alyssa as well. :)

Grandma Judy said...

Just choose a name I can pronounce. Ha!Ha! Grandma Judy