Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In the Kitchen!

Hailey thought it would be a great idea to put on one of my aprons.  There had to be some adjusting to it but it worked out perfectly.  I thought she looked rather cute.  At first she seemed interested in helping with dinner.  She watched patiently and even had the pot holders nearby (by her feet).  In the end when it came down to helping out, she wasn't so interested anymore.  She wanted that apron off and she wanted it off now.  I guess I will have to wait a couple more years for help in the kitchen.  For now, she can just look cute in the apron. 

3 comments:

The Eathornes said...

oh my goodness she is cute!

Marika said...

She does that very well (looking cute in the apron, that is)!

BigDaddy said...

ok it's time for her to come home, lol