Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I LOVE MOM + I LOVE DAD = WE LOVE HAILEY


Aren't these PJ's the cutest?  My sweet friend Erin always passes her daughter's clothes to Hailey when she no longer fits into them.  It sure has saved us TONS of money. Thanks Erin and Natalie, we appreciate it!

 As you can see, Hailey looks happier in her "I Love Dad" PJ's.  She had just gotten out of the bath and was busy brushing her teeth.  The next night, I had to put her "I Love Mom" PJ's on her and she wasn't so happy with me.   She did not want to take a picture.  She had been brushing her teeth but threw the toothbrush when she saw me get out the camera.  She wanted to smile but somehow it was like she was doing this on purpose.  She wasn't being stubborn was she?  Surely she did not get that from me.

3 comments:

Auntie Kristy said...

I'm sure Sweet Little Hailey is not stubborn...LOL...Who am I kidding...I have Sweet Little Shelby...it must be on your side of the family!

Raquel said...

Oh Kristy! You can always make me laugh. Love you!

Grandma Judy said...

Hailey my sweet Hailey-stubborn or not you have your own personality. Your are adorable and I love you and miss you. Grandma