Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday morning and Hailey is 4 and 0






Since Hailey dawned her Denver Bronco gear the team has gone 4 and 0 and it's obviously solely because of her, lol. Last week Hailey wore her BMarsh 15 Jersey and what do you know BMarsh bust a big play against the Cowboys. We received a little help from bad coaching but hey that's what Wade Phillips is good for. Today we play the Pats and we shall see what happens let see how much Magic is left in Haileys Jersey.lol....

Side note to the Fam and the Boyz, should be a fun day for you the Chiefs couldn't beat a High school team. (kidding) I will gladly trade Romo for Orton, heck you can have Orton for a bag of chips and a gift certificate to Taco Bell

I will add a pic of Hailey before game time

Of course, I disagree. Well I agree that Hailey is good luck but she could be a Cowboy fan. She just needs some Cowboy gear (Come on Ibarra family, help me out). Although the Broncos have started off to a good start, let's hope the Cowboys will start to play some football.

Sean and I went to the Bronco/Cowboy game last weekend and had lots of fun. It was amazing to see a real game with my fav team. It's hard enough being in Colorado but then to have family also be Bronco fans, Hailey and I are outnumbered. Ha! Ha!

6 comments:

Christina02 said...

Hey I think Romo will prove you wrong! At least he better! lol
You're right the only reason Broncos are doing so well is because of lil Hailey! What would they do without her! lol
Can't wait to see the new pic :)
~xoxo

Shannon said...

Sorry Raquel,
I think Hailey has to be a Bronco fan. She is good luck and she just looks too darn cute in orange and blue. :) Now we are 5-0. Yea!!!

Raquel said...

I know, I know. But what happens when the Broncos lose. J/K Cowboy gear will be on the way soon. She has to share. It's just not fair that I am surrounded by Broncos. It is a good thing that they are my 2nd favorite team.

BigDaddy said...

Hailey has to keep wearing Bronco gear on gameday, we can't break the positive mojo we have going. Next Jersey #20 Dawkins love that guy

Shannon said...

I agree...sorry Raquel!! :)

Unknown said...

Definitely has to share, Sean you know what baby Hailey would be wearing if you would be in California, but she is adorable no matter what. lol
Tia Mimi