Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

31 weeks (Click here)


I can't believe that I am already 31 weeks along. It seems like just yesterday I was sharing the news with family and friends. Sean and I went through the entire blog tonight and were amazed at how fast time has flown by. I am still feeling great. I get a bit more tired and of course it is hard to bend down with this belly. :) I have been on my October break so I am getting a lot of things done during these two weeks. I have one week left before I go back to work. I went to the doctor this past week and things are going perfectly. The doctor said I was the happiest pregnant woman she saw that day. The baby's heartbeat was 150 bpm. Like Sean posted before, she is a mover. She loves to move around and make my belly move up and down. The little one loves to move around to her daddy's voice. Sean will sing or talk in a deep voice and it makes her go crazy. It is the weirdest feeling having a little human inside. I always wonder what she is doing in there.

Auntie Shannon was finally able to feel the little one move around and now every time she touches the belly, she gets to feel her niece move around. That was an exciting moment.

Auntie Kristy is doing fine and hanging in there. I am so excited to be able to see them when we start using the webcam. My niece Shelby and nephew Lucas will get a kick out of how big my belly has gotten and I'm sure I'll be surprised at how much they have grown. I got to talk to Auntie Kristy and Uncle Louie on Friday. Friday was Uncle Louie's birthday. Happy Birthday!!!
I hope he had a great surprise party.

Grandma Judy and Grandpa Luis just got a webcam set up too. I am so excited to be able to see my family and have them see the progress of these last couple of months. Soon they will be able to see their granddaughter as she begins to grow.

Uncle Jimmy and Auntie Christina just got the keys to the house they bought in California on Friday. They get to start moving in next weekend. Congrats! We can't wait until you get your webcam up and running too. Don't forget to send pictures of the house.

Well I think that is all I can think of for now. Sorry we haven't updated the blog sooner, but like Sean said, we have been busy. Hope this will keep people busy catching up.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! Your glowing and your all belly. :)
I love all of your new updates especially the cowboy side of the blanket. haha I'm sure lil miss Bostwick will look adorable in her new hat and booties. They are too cute!
I finally got my webcam setup too. So now we are all set, we just need an appointment. lol
Thanks for all the updates! Talk to you soon!
Love,
Auntie Christina

Auntie Kristy said...

I agree with Auntie Christina...you look amazing! So much is going on here in Modesto...we miss you terribly...but we have our webcam set up so we need to schedule an appointment for a three way?!?! Jimmy will have to walk us all through it! I can't believe you are at 31 weeks. It has flown by and I'm so glad you are still feeling good.

See you soon!

Love,
Auntie Kristy

Anonymous said...

Hi Raquel
I'm so glad to hear that you're doing great. Wow! 31 weeks already. How time flies. Funny how I checked up on your blog at this time. I was 31 weeks when I gave birth to my little one. Thank the Lord that he is doing great! Can't wait to meet this little one. Take care!
Love *Gyna*

Shannon said...

You look beautiful! I feel so lucky to be around during this time. I am glad so many of your family is able to at least keep in contact through the webcam and this awesome blog. :) Love, Auntie Shannon

Unknown said...

Hi Raquel and Sean,
I can feel the joy and happiness you both feel and am so happy for you both. Raquel you look beautiful, you have a great glow in your smile that she will remember for life.Daddy I know you have a smile from ear to ear, I can just see it.Miss you both.

Tia Mimi

Grandma Barb said...

Raquel, You really do look beautiful--it is just so hard to believe that time has gone this fast. Thanks to both you and Sean for keeping up the blog...it is such fun! I feel very blessed that you are close and we can share this with you both. I know how much you miss your family Raquel. Having a web cam will be wonderful!

So glad you are still feeling so great!

Love to you both!

P.S. - Kristy, we keep you and your family in our prayers!

Grandma Judy said...

Hi Mija, What can I say with tears in my eyes but how I wish you were with us during your pregnancy. For some reason God's will is what it is. I am so selfish I guess for wanting you near but the older I get the harder it is for me to know you are so far away. I haven't been able to see you on the web cam yet. Maybe when Christina comes over we can do it. I now I will cry so I just want to prepare you. You look so happy and beautiful in your picture. You always have had a great smile. We love you and miss you. Hope to see you soon. Love mom and dad