Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

2 Lines, 2 Stories



RAQUEL:

It was 5:30 am on Monday, April 21st and that is when I decided to take another pregnancy test. It showed positive. I couldn’t believe it because three days prior to that I had taken one and it came out negative. I ran into the bedroom and told Sean the news. He lay there in disbelief. I think we were both in shock. All sorts of emotions ran through me: I was happy, scared, and nervous all at the same time. We decided that I would make an appointment to confirm this was true.


SEAN:

The day was April 21st and I had one of the most unusual wake up calls you could imagine. My wife was standing over me as I tried to wipe the night from my eyes, "Your never going to believe this," she said, huh I thought, "2 lines, there are 2 lines". It took me a moment to finally grasp what she was trying to tell me, after all it was only 5:30 in the morning. Heck it usually takes me my entire commute to Golden to finally wake up. We said very little that morning, not because we were unhappy or nervous but because I think we were both in a state of disbelief. So much so that she took another test 1 day later only confirming what we both already knew, she was pregnant. Awesome!!!! We are both so excited and looking forward to whatever the future may bring.

1 comment:

Auntie Kristy said...

Congratulations to you both! I love the sonogram. Sean, keeping working on that webcam. We want to talk and see Raquel and her growing belly through the next 6 months! Keep those "I love my Uncle and Aunt" close by. They will be the baby's favorite! Raquel give me a call if you have any questions. I can't believe Lucas was born almost 8 years ago....I remember my pregnancy like it was yesterday!

Love you guys,
Auntie Kristy